Monday 14 March 2011

Tonight

A sad news for the fans of Entertainment. Entertainment Tonight hostess, Mary Hart, after 30 years is saying goodbye to staff and fans of the show in 2011. Starting in January, Nancy O’Dell will start as co-anchor to ease into the position and eventually replace Mary Hart on the show.
“I remember watching Entertainment Tonight when it first premiered and dreaming about working for the show someday! It is the original and the gold standard of entertainment news shows. Needless to say, I am thrilled that my dream has come true. I have greatly admired the show and the incomparable and esteemed Mary Hart – her quiet power and professionalism are beyond admirable. I am honored to be the one chosen to fill a TV legend’s seat and I hope I can do her proud!” Mary Hart in her interview to a reputed media source said that she feels she has reached a point where she feels she needs a change.
Mary Hart also added that there were many things she wanted to do in her life and now she wishes to get on with her undone things. Mary Hart at-last said that it is a mixture of feelings for her as she will be bidding farewell to the show at the end of the season. “I only meant to be at ‘ET’ for three years,” she said. “Suddenly, it’s almost 30. I’ve reached a point when I clearly realize it’s time for a change. There are many things I want to do in my life and I’d better get on with them.”
After know this that After 30 Years, Mary Leaving Entertainment Tonight, the fans of Mary Hart are very sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Online Traffic

free counters