Saturday 19 March 2011

David Furnish's Elton hair charm

Elton John and David Furnish
Elton John's hair charm
Sir Elton John's partner David Furnish has revealed he wears a locket containing a piece of the singer's baby hair to help him "feel protected".
Sir Elton John's partner David Furnish wears a locket containing a piece of the singer's baby hair.
The 46-year-old TV producer - who entered into a civil partnership with the 'Rocket Man' singer in December 2005 - admits he "feels protected" when he has the necklace round his neck.
He told the Los Angeles Times newspaper: "I have around my neck a little tiny locket and it has a lock of Elton's baby hair and a picture of him as a baby. I wear it for important occasions - like when I climbed Mount Kilimanjaro and on airplanes.
"It's a talisman that makes me feel protected, like I have got him with me all the time."
Meanwhile, it has been revealed that Elton will collaborate with producer Mark Ronson on his new album.
The 61-year-old legend is said to be teaming up with the Grammy Award-winning producer for the new record, which will be released on the Universal/Republic record label.
Mark is currently back in the studio with Amy Winehouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Online Traffic

free counters