Wednesday 23 March 2011

Lady Gaga Storie

Lady Gaga
Lady Gaga had to trick herself into not being sick live on stage during a recent concert, even though she was suffering from food poisoning, because she didn't want to let her fans down.
Lady Gaga had to trick herself into not being sick live on stage.
The 'Born This Way' singer was suffering from food poisoning during a recent concert in London, causing her to vomit backstage, but she refused to throw up when performing in front of her fans because she didn't want them to see she is as vulnerable as everyone else.
She said: "The other night, in London, I had food poisoning. I was vomiting backstage during the changes. Nobody knew ...I just Jedi mind-tricked my body. I told myself, 'You will not vomit onstage.'
"I was also thinking, 'If I do, they are going to think I'm drunk. And I don't want them to think I am human, let alone drunk. I certainly wouldn't want them to think I had something so ordinary as food poisoning."
Despite the food poisoning incident, Gaga - real name Stefani Germanotta - says she considers herself to be a "great performer".
She added in an interview with Vogue magazine: "Speaking purely from a musical standpoint, I think I am a great performer. I am a talented entertainer. I consider myself to have one of the greatest voices in the industry. I consider myself to be one of the greatest songwriters. I wouldn't say that I am one of the greatest dancers, but I am really quite good at what I do. I think it's OK to be confident in yourself."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Online Traffic

free counters