Saturday 19 November 2011

Washington DC New Years Eve Dance Party 2011-2012

Today was a wonderful day because it was the day of the yearly Washington DC New Years Eve party.  The first part of the party was the dinner which was delicious.  There was a buffet.  I ate pork roast with carrots, potatoes, and celery.  I had a roll with that which I dipped in the gravy from the pot roast.  Then, I ate some broccoli, rice, and bourbon chicken.  I drank sweet tea.

After dinner, I went to my hotel room which is located in the hotel of the new years eve in Washington dc party.  There, I touched up my lip stick and used the bathroom.  I also changed my shoes because I was wearing high heels.

Back in the ballroom, I had my first drink of the night.  I searched for a Washington DC New Years Eve dance partner.  Finally, when I was walking to get some more punch, a handsome fellow in a yellow vest approached me for a dance.  His green eyes were irresistible, so I obliged.  We accompanied each other to the salsa lessons in the grand ballroom.

After the dancing was over, I decided that the best things to do in Washington dc on new years eve was to attend a speed dating event.  I parted ways with my dance partner so that we could get more drinks before the dating began; I wanted wine whereas he wanted a beer.  On the way to get a glass of wine, I stopped to get a caricature done.  It was so funny!  My rather small ears were drawn much larger, and my Jewish nose was made to look like a fairy nose.

The rest of the night was great.  I did speed dating, danced in five different rooms, and drank as much as I could.  I ran into my yellow fellow a few more times.  I made some new friends.  I really enjoyed the ball drop because it was excited about balloons.  I like balloons.  I also really enjoyed laughing at the Washington DC New Years Eve comedians at the end of the night before I went back to my hotel room and slept very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Online Traffic

free counters